I've had some busy summer days but I did get a chance to color and put a card together over the last couple of nights. It's pretty simple but I love the this flower image.
I colored the poppies with Copics. My red bled just a bit but I tried to rescue it with my blender and gray outline. I die cut the one side of the image with a border die and then used that same die on orange and black card stock. I trimmed down the white image panel and then matched the border edge up to the orange. I then trimmed it down to leave a border around the image. I did this again with the black card stock.
I used a cover die do die cut a white panel and mounted that on the orange and black card stock. I adhered it all together and placed it on an A2 card blank.
Poppies & ribbon-YR04, YR07, YR09, R27
Leaves & stems-G21, G24
Outline C2, C1, C00
Petals for the Pitmans 1-flower image
I used this flower image from the internet for color inspiration.