Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 17, 2019

So Sorry sympathy card

 Hello. I colored up this image fulling intending to so a Spring type card. I guess it didn't really want to be one when I got around to assembling it. I used a past Kit of the Month from Unity for this flower image.

I colored the flowers using 3 marker combos. For the darker flowers I used RV34, R56 and a touch of R59. For the lighter flowers, I used RV32, RV 34 and a touch of R56. I used the 2 greens on the leaves and for the surrounding area, I started with C2 right up against the flowers and blended out with each of them until I got to the lightest C00. A great die to finish the edge and some black organza ribbon where all the card needed to finish it.

Supplies used:
Be My Bird-flower image
My Condolences-sentiment

No comments:

Post a Comment